The thermic tempering process has an important feature. If the glass breaks it breaks in small fragments so the risk for cutting is minimum-following the R43 rule for a surface 4 x 4 cm from side the fragmentation will be = o > 40 fragments. Our Quality Controls assure the fulfillment of this rule, reducing this way the risk of severe injuries. We recommend to use this in all applications where there is a risk for people like in the car industy, sports, urban and domestic furniture, shower screens etc…
Features of our tempered glass:
• Larger resistance against thermic impact.
• Larger mechanical resistance against compression.
• Larger mechanical resistance against bending.
• Larger mechanical resistance against twisting.
• Larger mechanical resistance against impact.